As 'pay for reporting' inevitably gives way to 'pay for performance', the time to architect an aggressive HCAHPS score-movement strategy has never been more urgent. To that end, I'm proud to announce that the Healthcare Service Excellence Conference is coming around again (November 5-7, 2008, in Louisville - see the links below to register!).
The event is a 'combustible' gathering of service excellence pros from across the US...it's really quite inspiring. As this'll be my 9th year attending (I'm keynoting this year), I thought I'd share with you:
The 10 Reasons why the Healthcare Service Excellence Conference
truly is a 'Can't Miss' event for hospital leaders:
1. Create a positive impact on your HCAHPS scores
2. Develop appropriate standards to address disruptive Physician behaviors and staff perceptions
3. Implement accountability systems that will reinforce and sustain peak performance
4. Learn what's likely to come when value-based purchasing becomes a reality...and what you can be doing about it now
5. Drive strategic change through focused/invigorated leadership
6. Connect your team with the most vibrant online community of service excellence professionals, dedicated to solving problems and maximizing the patient experience (a community-style peer-to-peer best practices resource is being launched at the conference)
7. View new technologies that enable constant improvement in the patient experience, through dramatic increases in accountability and early-warning of negative trends.
8. Learn strategies to address and tie physician disruptive behaviors to improvements in clinical and satisfaction outcomes.
9. Challenge and learn from peers and experts from survey firms to learn the latest thinking, strategies, and best practices in the HCAHPS roundtables.
10. Learn how rapid cycle process improvement can impact your hospital, while producing sustained results.
...see you in Louisville November 5-7? B