I'll be presenting this one-day session on day 1 of the Healthcare Service Excellence Conference (Oct 28) in Nashville. It's a one-of-a-kind learning experience for anyone who is interested in the competitive and financial health of your hospital.
Because 'patient experience' will shortly become a direct and quantifiable cost center with the HCAHPS-only risk for some hospitals estimated to range from $300,000 to substantially higher, this is an important session to attend!
Some reviews of previous Boot Camps include:
- "Top notch and practical."
Mary Hammons, CEO Delta Medical Center, Memphis, TN
- "Excellent, very valuable."
Keith Butler, CEO Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Greenville, TN
You'll learn 22 practical, powerful skills, systems, and strategies to master HCAHPS, VBP, and maximize reimbursement, some items are highlighted below:
1. Create a vision for excellence
2. Master HCAHPS and Pay for Reporting
3. Maximize reimbursement by mastering VBP
4. Reposition your ED as both your Marketing Agency and your front door
5. Use the 60-day quick-start action plan
6. Create a customized blueprint for excellence
- "It was much better than I anticipated - lots of tools to affect positive change."
Sharon Queen, CNO, Walton Regional Medical Center, Monroe, GA
- "Brian really puts it into perspective for systems that have gotten 'stuck'!"
Audrey Jeffords, Marketing and Planning Rep, Satilla Health Services
For more information about the HCAHPS Value-Based Purchasing Boot Camp, please click to download the brochure.
For more information about the Healthcare Service Excellence Conference, please download the conference brochure, or visit the conference site.
To register for the HCAHPS Value-Based Purchasing Boot Camp at the Healthcare Service Excellence Conference, please click here.